Friday, January 15, 2010

Project Orange

I recieved this letter from Debbie Milla of Milla Vineyards in Fresno.

“Now I need your help with something else. On Feb 11th the SPCA is shipping 85-100 small animals to Canada. As you all know it is cold in Canada and on the plane. We are hoping to get sweaters made for the dogs.
If you knit, crochet or even sew we are begging for your help. Our Coats 4 Corkey did give them about 25 coats but we need more.

The girls at the shelter are asking a huge favor. If you could make them “ORANGE” they would really appreciate it. The reason is a way to show the lady who is sponsoring the plane how much we appreciate what she is doing. I think the name of the program is Project Orange. But we would appreciate ANY COLOR. I have several patterns available. Or you can go online and look it up in Google. There were tons. I am trying to get some yarn donated and if I do I will let you know. Please contact me if you have any questions or please pass this along to anyone you know would love to help.”

If anyone wants to help we have some orange yarn in the shop and ready to go. The sweaters and blankets need to finished by February 9. You can drop them off at the shop or contact Brenda at the SPCA or Debbie Milla at 246-5893.

No comments:

Post a Comment